High capacity phone connectivity
RCN Business Trunks is a flexible and cost-effective way to deliver phone service over RCN’s reliable high-capacity network, utilizing a business’s existing PBX equipment.
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunking to support IP PBX systems, along with interfaces to legacy analog systems such as PRI (Primary Rate Interface), T1 and DS0, all delivered over a fiber-rich network RCN Business Trunks provide the connections a business needs.
- SIP Trunking enables scalability and unlimited business growth
- PRI offers groups 23 voice channels per connection
- Advanced caller ID, caller name, and Voice mail features
- Configurable failover and overflow capabilities
- Affordable international calling options
- 24/7/365 dedicated local support