About WBL Services
WBL Services provides telecommunications products, technology services and support structure for network providers. The company has earned a solid reputation for providing trustworthy networks and superb customer care – particularly in the area of trade shows, conferences and special events. The key to WBL’s success has been its close relationships with major technology and telecommunications companies to ensure the delivery of sound strategies and solutions.
Whether it’s a playoff game, an international tradeshow or a sales conference, WBL provides creative solutions and top-notch service, supporting nearly 180 events per year worldwide – from a simple telephone line to intricate network designs for true “Plug and Play” solutions and Hot Spot connections throughout a facility or venue.
- Deploy fiber connectivity between MetLife Stadium (the home of the Big Game) and two other main locations; as well as connectivity to other key locations in the New York tri-state area.
- WBL needed flexibility, reliability and network know-how, particularly in the New York City metro market.
- WBL needed to work closely with key decision-makers within tight timeframes
- Rapid deployment of fiber and provisioning to meet game day deadline.
- Deploy high capacity circuits to WBL Services to enable HDTV live video and advanced voice communications
- Dedicated Internet Access lines, along with voice trunks with local and long distance service
- 24/7 onsite support and proactive network monitoring
- RCN Business was able to design and implement its services for WBL Services in weeks.
- RCN completed all of the required work both seamlessly and efficiently. This included voice, data, Internet access and video packages, all of which were critical to support the radio stations, events and broadcasts before and during the event.
- Delivered capacity of up to 1.5 Gbps in multiple locations.