About Easton Hospital
Easton Hospital, a 238-bed facility, is a community healthcare provider in northeast Pennsylvania. The hospital employs more than 1,350 healthcare professionals who support the facility’s designated Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and geriatric-friendly emergency room (ER).
Easton turned to RCN to provide a full suite of communications, video and voice service to a fast-paced healthcare network that spans a dozen locations across the Lehigh Valley region.
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint Ethernet network
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Voice solutions, including Hosted Voice and SIP phone trunks
- Video services, including bulk solutions
- Reliable, fiber-rich network that spans all networks and delivers a scalable solution
- HIPAA compliance and Electronic Health Record (EHR) through secure and dedicated connectivity
- Advanced network that enables large image file transfer, such as MRI, X-Ray and CT scans
- Redundant routes with entry points diverse from other providers