- Eat Well Be Happy Bring back the pleasures of the table with fresh, seasonal, colorful ingredients.
- Great Chefs of the West Travel the world in this award-winning series and visit the restaurants of the most celebrated chefs in the industry as they prepare the fine cuisine unique to each region.
- Kids a Cookin’ Host (and Mom) Karen Arnold leads school-aged children in preparing step-by-step nutritious, delicious, but most of all, fun recipes. Pint-sized chefs will help prepare a recipe that can easily be made in your own home.
- The Chef’s Kitchen For the viewer who is passionate about food and wine, The Chef’s Kitchen provides tips and techniques from the country’s most exclusive restaurants. The show is dynamic in its production and entertaining in its content. Featuring award-winning chefs, notable bakers and the world’s most learned sommeliers.
- Wicked Good Food Chef Matt Williams shares the recipes of his childhood comfort foods along with souped-up versions of those classic American dishes.
- World Cuisine of the Black Forest Chef Walter Staib invites you on a culinary journey through his homeland of Germany’s enchanting Black Forest region in his new show World Cuisine of the Black Forest.
Educational & How-To
- Brain Candy Hosted by Dan Schachner (HGTV’s Curb Appeal), Brain Candy is your preview of educational and family shows airing on cable TV each month. This show assists teachers in choosing the best curriculum-based programs for their classrooms, in addition to helping parents choose shows that are suitable for viewing by the entire family.
- For Your Home It’s a house and garden show that hits close to home. For Your Home is hosted by do-it-yourself expert Vicki Payne. Whether adding curb appeal, planting a garden or decorating an entire house, Vicki offers viewers an extensive collection of creative and do-able ideas that will have you falling in love with your home again. Remodeling, gardening, decorating, crafting and entertaining ideas are presented in a fun, easy to duplicate fashion.
- Growing Bolder Growing Bolder shines the spotlight on ordinary people in pursuit of extraordinary lives. It’s not about age; it’s about attitude. Tune into Growing Bolder and learn how you can pursue your own passions!
- Merenguemania A fast-paced hour of music and fun presented in Spanish.
- P Allen Smith’s Garden Home Allen inspires and empowers gardeners of all skills levels to transform their outdoor and indoor spaces into their own beautiful private sanctuaries of beauty and wonder.
- Branson Country USA Two whacky individuals host talented acts from the Branson Entertainment Industry, which includes big-named celebrities and attention-grabbing personalities with promising futures in the entertainment industry.
- Lehigh Valley TV Lehigh Valley TV is all about what’s happening in Lehigh Valley. People, Places, Food – it’s Entertaining, Engaging, Everything Lehigh Valley!
- Entertaining People Porter Brooks is host and creator of Entertaining People, the break out hit food, wine, travel and style T.V. show. As a true Celebrity tastemaker, Porter is renowned as the Ambassador of Entertaining for his over-the-top food and style, creating amazing parties for his viewers to throw in their homes, worry-free, every time. A frequent television correspondent and host, Brooks and his inspiring ideas about food, wine, travel, and style have graced the pages of magazines and networks for years. Coined in the press as a cross between Martha Stewart and Indiana Jones, Porter brings his lifelong memories and adventures to the viewer and teaches them to entertain with jaw-dropping style and ease. His on-camera energy and personal style are unmistakable and resonate with old and young viewers alike.
- Penny Dreadful’s Shilling Shockers Shilling Shockers is a weekly horror movie program hosted by the witch Penny Dreadful, her werewolf husband Garou, and the semi-retired monster hunter Dr. Manfred Won Bulow. Penny and her cohorts introduce classic horror and sci-fi movies, and appear in humorous, narrative segments at breaks every 20-30 minutes of the film. The show often features musical numbers, special guest stars and interviews, and visits to spooky historical locations.
- Sidewalks Entertainment - Everyone will enjoy Sidewalks Entertainment TV series featuring celebrity interviews, music & rising performers.
- The Movie Loft Comedian Matty Blake (30 Rock) provides viewers with an entertaining and informative look at the latest movies available on demand. Plus, viewers can enjoy exclusive celebrity interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, and other previews.
- The Phil Stahl Show Since 1985, The Phil Stahl Show has been showcasing local unsigned music on cable television. Each 30 minute broadcast features 4 original acts.
Sports and Outdoors
- Delaware Valley Outdoors Delaware Valley Outdoors highlights the best fishing in the tri-state area. Host Bob Murray and guests take the viewers to both fresh and saltwater destinations.
- Disc Golf Monthly This show features the flying disc game in which individual players throw a flying disc at a target. The object of the game is to traverse a course from beginning to end in the fewest number of throws of the disc. This game is played in about 40 countries around the world.
- Go Fish with Dan Kenney Host and avid angler, Dan Kenney, takes you to many great fisheries all over the United States and Canada, in both fresh and saltwater.
- Small Town Big Deal There’s never a dull moment as former Entertainment Tonight reporter and weekend anchor, Jann Carl and her energetic co-host/show creator, Rodney Miller travel the country to discover the personal stories of the amazing people, places, and events that form the heart and soul of small town America!
- Smart Boating This informative weekly TV show was developed to help boaters make more informed, smarter decisions on a variety of boating topics and is a must see for any boating enthusiast.
- Whitetail Underdogs Join this Pennsylvania hunting team as they capture all the thrills and excitement of fair-chase hunts throughout Eastern PA.
Political & Public Affairs
- Capitol Connection
- Legislative Report
- The Browne Report
- Legislative Journal
- The Mensch Report
- Pennsylvania Crossfire Our panelists discuss local, regional and national political issues, and how they affect Pennsylvanians.