Can I get service at my home?
Check to see if RCN is available to you.


The George Washington University Request Upgrade Form

Here’s the deal. Your rooms are already wired and include a digital converter box, but in order to upgrade your services, we need you to fill out the form below.

Fill out the request form and submit it.

An RCN representative will reach out to you and help set you up with the additional services and equipment.

Please fill out the form below so we can get started on getting you the upgrade that you want.
Fields marked with * are required.

First Name: *
Last Name: *
Contact Number: * () -
Residence Hall: *
Room Number:*
City: *
State: *
Zip Code: *